SWIMMING POOL AUTOMATIC DOSING SUPPLIERS IN DUBAI & POOL CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEM INSTALLATION METHOD
We Infinite Leisure Swimming Pool Company Dubai provides the swimming pool automatic dosing system and below are the top brands in the UAE’s market.
STEPS FOR INSTALLATION CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEM
Installation of Swimming Pool Automatic Dosing System.
Mount the panel on a wall at a height above ground level that makes both the bottom and the top of the panel easily accessible. N.B. The panel must be positioned level and upright where possible. Leave the floor below the unit uncluttered to make the panel easily accessible.
Connect the water intake to an inlet that guarantees an uninterrupted flow of water of between 40 and 60 litres/hour at a pressure that is equal to the outlet back-pressure +0,5 bar. This pressure should not exceed 3 bars. The flow rate is to remain constant, as any fluctuations will cause an error in measurement equal to 1,5%/Δ lit/h.
If the delivery pipe is liable to empty in case of a power failure, it is advisable to fit a non-return valve at the intake. This will prevent the tub that contains the syphoning electrodes from emptying, which would damage the pH-measuring electrode.
Fit the pH electrode in the relevant tub and open the valve at the intake to the panel.
The cabling connections are then terminated accordingly.
CHLORINE FEEDER INSTALLATION
The chlorine feeder is a complete package with 2 openings, One for pipeline suction and the other for the pipe return.
It is necessary to provide adequate support to mount the unit.
A Channel bracket is fabricated for the purpose and mounted on the ground with suitable concrete anchor inserts for supporting.
Once the unit is fastened, the plumbing connections are jointed accordingly.
General Safety Regulations
In the event of defective operation or faults, contact your supplier or nearest representative.
- Swimming Pool Automatic Dosing Pumps – 2 each for Ph/chlorine controlling.
- Mixing Tanks – 2 each for Acid/chlorine solutions.
- Electric Stirrer- 2 each for mixing the contents inside the tank.
- Auto controller- 1 unit for controlling the swimming pool automatic dosing pump flow rates and sensing the PH/ Chlorine.
COMMON TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION
- The following tools are commonly used in general for installation of swimming pool automatic dosing system for swimming pool.
- Metal cutting saw
- Touch-up material
- Drill with bits
- Open and wrench
- Nylon cord
- Sealant for cut edges (Fiberglass)
- Cutting Saw (Fiberglass Carbide or Diamond Tipped
- Leaving device
- Tape measure
- Torque wrench
- Ratchet wrench
- Offset Bolt cutters (Wire mesh)
- Dust Mask (Fiberglass)
- Appropriate safety equipment